Social Media Marketing
- A marketing strategy through the activation of an enhanced online communication
- A management guideline for the sustainable maintenance of social media is demanded
- A practical strategy that acquires efficiency through the elimination of meaningless campaigns that are artificially obtainable.
- A marketing category that is a very important factor that decides visitor’s decision making directly linked to their action.
- 1. Enhanced brand experience
- 2. Assessment and measures for customer requests
- 3. Various marketing contents
- 4. Active marketing campaign and communication
- 5. Enhanced promotion of brands and products through UGC activation.
- 6. Increased indirect traffic and keyword search
- 7. SEO Link effect
Social Marketing Process
- Guide establishment
- Content planning
- Content creation
- Assessment and measures for customer requests
- Content update
- Planning of promotion campaign
- Operation of promotion campaign
- Social advertising
- An economic promotional strategy with the aims of delivering brand messages through an online press release
- Enhance brand and product awareness with accumulated online news articles.
- Enhance search result accessibility through establishing news articles optimized for search (functions as supplementary content and link)
- Cost effective message delivery to the customer
- Through the exposure in various media outlets, customer’s attentions are converged in short time period.
Contents on this website are protected by copyright. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction or distributions are prohibited. No. C-2013-000056